HEC office timing for degree attestation:
HEC Lahore, Karachi, and Peshawar office:
HEC Islamabad Office:
Within 5 working days attested documents would be returned.
HEC degree attestation procedure:
- Go to the HEC official website http://das.hec.gov.pk and "Sign up" for an account if you do not have before this otherwise "Sign In".
- Now fill the online form where you have to put this information: Your name, father name, date of birth, address, contact number and in education you have to submit your educational detail starting from matric to the last degree.
- After filling all required information now you are done.
- Go to HEC office and take a printout from HEC office. (Others are not acceptable).
- Be care full while printing: Just select the city regional office from where you are going to attest your document.
Requirements for degree attestation / Verification:
Documents you needed:
- Matriculation / Secondary School Certification.
- Intermediate / F.A / FSC / Higher School Certificate.
- Bachelor Degree with Result Card / Transcript / DMCs.
- Completion Letter / Verification Letter from the University.
- CNIC (For Local) / Passport Copy (For Foreigners).
- Attach HEC equivalence certificates in case of foreign degrees / Deeni Asnaad.
- Online HEC Application Form. You will print out this only from HEC computer lab.
- Degree holder can submit the document by self but! In another case, if someone is submitting your application then he must be required these documents:
- The applicant must have passed degree within 3 years from the date of commencement of the examination.
HEC degree attestation fee detail:
- Degree / Transcript / DMCs fee is 800/- RS for one original document.
- Photo Copy fee is 500/- RS for one document.
- The fee would be submitted by hand at HEC office at fee counter window#1.
HEC Office Address:
PH# 0092 81 920 1791